Thank you for your interest in my person, here is all you need to know about me.
I got my first motorbike when I was just 4 years old and since then driving is my absolute passion. When I was 5 years old I drove my first official race and this was the start of my career as a racing driver. I’m very glad to be a driver of the Kini KTM Junior Team and without the sponsors, my family and all other people who support me, my dream couldn’t became true. I will give my best to ensure that all the efforts are not in vain.
I’m well prepared for this year’s season and I am really looking forward to it.
If you want to be always up to date, please check out my social media accounts to get all latest informations.
If there’s something you want to ask me, just let me know.
- Name – Marcel Stauffer
- Born on – 18.04.2001
- Born in – Nußdorf/Salzburg
- Team – Kini KTM Junior Racing
- Bike – KTM 250 SX-F
- Racing Series – Austrian Motocross championship, ADAC MX Masters,
- Motocross since – 2005
- Hobbies – MX, trial, skiing, BMX
- Motto – Never give up
- Nickname – „THE BLADE“
- Junior State Champion 85cc 2014
- 9th place World Championship 85cc 2015
- 9th place European Championship 85cc 2015
- 6th place European Championship 125cc 2017
- 2nd place ADAC MX Youngster Cup Möggers 2018
- 11th place ADAC MX Youngsters Cup 2018
- 12th place MX of Nations Red Bud 2018
- 2019 MX2 state champion
- 13. April 2020 – Paldau, Steiermark
- 19. April 2020 – Rietz, Tirol
- 26. April 2020 – Sittendorf, Niederösterreich
- 10. Mai 2020 – Imbach, Niederösterreich
This is my team.
Without these people my life would have been different.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for always standing behind me and helping me to make my dream come true.
This is my bike.
|DESIGN TYPE||1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine|
|CLUTCH||Multi-disc clutch in an oil bath, Brembo hydraulics|
|CHASSIS FRAME DESIGN||Double loop central tubular frame 25CrMo4 steel|
|FRONT SUSPENSION||WP XACT-USD Ø 48 mm|
|REAR SUSPENSION||WP XACT strut with deflection|
|FRONT TRAVEL||310 mm|
|REAR TRAVEL||300 mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||Disc Brake|
|REAR BRAKE||Disc brake|
|DIAMETER BRAKE DISC FRONT||260 mm|
|REAR BRAKE DISC DIAMETER||220 mm|
|CHAIN||5/8 x 1/4 "|
|STEERING HEAD ANGLE||63.9 °|
|GROUND CLEARANCE||370 mm|
|SEAT HEIGHT||950 mm|
|FUEL CONTENT (APPROX.)||7l|
|WEIGHT READY TO RACE (WITHOUT FUEL)||99kg|
Here you can read more about my actual activities.
See the latest media
Check out Marcel Stauffer in action and see all new videos & photographs.
If you have any questions for me, just let me know. I am glad to answer you.
You can also always reach out on my social media channels.